Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I ran approximately 6 - 7 Kilometers yesterday

Yesterday, I had the chance to wake up as early as 5AM. Since Ashly and hubby is still asleep, I decided to wear my running shoes and hit the road. I just took a jeepney to Luneta and started from there.

I started running at around 5:45AM and decided to run straight to the MAll of Asia. I reached MOA around 6:30AM. I ran along the Roxas Blvd, then turned right to CCP complex to Macapagal then MOA. I wore a knee and thigh support on my right leg thinking that it is more weaker than my right then I noticed while I was passing in front of the World Trade Center, I feel a little tired and a little sore on my left leg.

Having some support for your leg really does something good when your running. The pressure is so nice to feel nothing after that long run. I just got this support at the Isetan - Recto. I think I just got it at around PHP100 to PHP100 only.

Will definitely gonna wear these supports on both of my legs on Sunday where I am gonna be running 10K on the PSE Bull Run event at the Bonifacio Global City.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment